Sightseeing tour of Tbilisi
A sightseeing tour of Tbilisi is a great opportunity to start your acquaintance with this “warm city”. And why “warm”, why Tbilisi and a lot of useful and interesting information you will learn from our excellent guide.
Of course, in 3 hours we will not get to know the whole city, Tbilisi deserves much more time to get to know each other. But the fact that you get to know the city, fall in love with it – we guarantee it.
We will take a leisurely stroll through the Old City, see the main sights, feel the atmosphere of the old streets of Tbilisi and the glamor of the Shardeni promenade, admire this entire beautiful city from a panoramic platform, from which incredible panoramas of the capital of Georgia open up: the Old City with ancient quarters and streets, a majestic temple ” Sameba ”- a symbol of the unity of the Georgian nation, the Sioni temple.
Well, our excursion will end at the famous Sulfur Baths – Abanotubani – the most picturesque and unusual place in the entire Old City.
You can continue our excursion (additional option) at a tasting of Georgian wines or a boat trip along the river. Kura.
On a tour of Tbilisi, you will enjoy the atmosphere of ancient and eternally hospitable Tbilisi. Get to know the local architecture and sights, listen to a meaningful story about the centuries-old history (more than 1550 years) and modern life of the city.
– Walk along Rustaveli Avenue – the main street of the city: Vorontsov’s estate, Parliament of Georgia, Tbilisi City Hall, Blue Gallery, Profitable House, Georgian Academy of Sciences, Freedom Square, Opera and Ballet Theater named after Paliashvili Theater. Sh. Rustaveli.
– The Bridge of Peace – a miracle of modern architecture, a symbol of modern Tbilisi, and Rike Park;
– A new cable car over the Old Town, connecting the Kura embankment with the Narikala fortress;
– Fortress Narikala is “the heart and soul of Tbilisi,” as the townspeople call it. The first and most important defensive structure that has been towering over the Old Town for more than 15 centuries. The walls and towers of the fortress are a wonderful observation deck from which you can see the whole of Tbilisi;
– old district of Abanotubani: Legvtakhevi gorge, natural waterfall, mosque, Sulfur Baths,
– Chardin district, where you can stop at one of the cozy cafes and have a cup of aromatic coffee;
– famous for its miraculous icons, the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary “Sioni” of the 12th century – historically the main temple of Tbilisi and one of the two main ones in the Georgian Church, until 2004 there was a chair of the Georgian catalikos;
– Synagogue, Artsruini caravanserai.
You will travel to places that still retain the charm of the past.
We will show you the best panoramas and the most beautiful places of the city
We will share with you valuable tips: where to take a walk in your free time, how to use local transport, which restaurants and when to eat, where to go and what else to see in the city.
At the end of the city adventure, you will have a tasting in the most authentic wine gallery in Tbilisi. (additional option)